Sunday, July 27, 2008

finally figured out how to work this Blog thing... just a few pictures of the family we love to camp, Kenzi had a dance recital in June She was so cute she did such a good job, She loves to Dance, she is going to try Cheer this year though, she starts in a few weeks, she is also starting preschool...

Tyler is starting school tomorrow, he is not excited, he is going to be in 4th grade, he is only on for 3 weeks then he is off track, Tyler spent 3 weeks in pennsylvania, he went to hershey park and six flags, he was so brave he went on some of the bigger rides this year without having to be tricked.

Kole is almost 11 months, boy how time flys, he now has 4 teeth 2 on top and 2 on the bottom, he really gets around now by crawling, he loves to grab on to everything and pull himself up, I think that he will be walking soon, Oh Boy!!!.

Ken is finally back to work after 8 weeks off, and I am still hanging in there

2 comments:

Emily Smith said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see you have a blog! I love the pictures! Wow! They are getting so big! Time does fly! Did you get my message last week? Miss and love ya lots! Kiss those kids!!!
xo, Em

Mindi said...

Yay! You have a blog! Kenzi is so cute in her costume. Tyler looks like he's having fun camping. I can't believe how big Kole is!! Post more pictures!

Queen Bee, Mindi