
So yesterday was an eventful day, ran errands like always Tylers birthday is tomorrow so I Went and goT HIS Halloween costume and then Kole stood and pooped in the store so I had to run to my Moms house to change him and then I asked her to help me make a costume because the one that i want is $70, So i ended going up to the fabric store and got there in the parking lot and was getting my son out and he threw a tissy fit and swung his head back and hit is eye brow on the top of the car door and sliced it open so i had to take him to the Emergency room to get stiches....heres a picture of his battle wound!!!




2 comments:
Oh, no! Give him a big kiss!
Where are your pictures? I like reading about what is going on, but I need pictures too!!
Post a Comment